Southern Grampians Shire Council Logo
Skip Links



Our Building and Planning teams provide assistance and advice about construction and land use in the Southern Grampians Shire. If you are building or changing the way you use your land or building you may need a Building Permit and/or a Planning Permit. Building permits relate to structures and are required to ensure the building complies with building regulations.

Councils Municipal Building Surveyor can assist you with the Building Permit Service.

To obtain further advice regarding Planning Permits please follow this link to the Planning Resources and Application Forms page.

Building Department
1 Market Place
Hamilton Vic 3300
Phone (03) 5573 0253

Powered by