Change Your Details


Change of Postal Address

Has your postal address changed?

If so, please update your address details by completing the online Change of Postal Address form.

This form will update the mailing address for delivery of your rates notices.

Change of Name

Changed your name and need to let us know?

If you own property, have an account and/or pet registration with Southern Grampians Shire and have changed your name, please complete the Change of Name form.

Please note:

  • The details provided on this form will be used to update Council’s records.
  • Supporting evidence will need to be provided to verify your change of name, ie marriage certificate; current driver’s license etc.