Southern Grampians Shire Council Logo
Skip Links

Online Payments and Applications

Below is a list of the payments and applications you can complete online with Council.

Online Payments

Payment Type Description/Information
Pet Registration All dogs and cats over the age of 3 months are required to be registered and microchipped with Council. Animal registrations must be renewed by 10 April each year. Fees information
Septic Tanks Before installing, altering or using any septic tank system a permit must be obtained from Council.
Amend or Renew Existing Septic Permit A amendment septic permit must be obtained from Council before amending current permit approved site plans, changing system, adding and removing plumber/s, or any other alterations. Renewal of septic permit application is used to request an extension to existing permit expiry date.
New Kerbside Waste Collection Service New waste, recycling and FOGO (food organics and garden organics) kerbside collection services and bins can be ordered via this form. Further information
Infringements Pay your infringement online using your credit card.
Pool Registrations Owners are required to register their pool and spa with council and have their safety barrier inspected once every four years. Any swimming pool or spa that is capable of holding more than 300mm (30cm) of water needs to be registered. Further information and Fees .
Food, Health, Accommodation and/or Aquatic Facilities Registration Application Food, Health, Accommodation, and/or Aquatic Facilities can notify, update details or register or renew premises registrations.

Lodgements for Private Building Surveyors

Payment Type Description/Information
Section 30 (payment required) Section 30 lodgements for Private Building Surveyors.
Private Building Surveyors Lodgement Private Building Surveyors Lodgement - Section 80, Section 73, Section 25AD/25AE, Building Permit Amendment
Powered by