Southern Grampians Shire Council Logo
Skip Links

Health Premises in Private Dwellings

If you are planning to operate your Health Premises from home it is important to keep your customers safe and not cause a nuisance. You must also ensure that the private dwelling is provided with the necessary services of water, waste disposal, light, equipment, fixtures, ventilation, cleaning and personal hygiene facilities, storage space and access to toilets.

Contact Council’s Planning, Building and Local Law Departments on (03) 5573 0444 to discuss your proposal as there may be other requirements that need to be met.

You can book a consultation with Council's Planning Department (03) 5573 0256 to determine whether a planning permit is required. Also refer to the Home Occupation provisions under the planning Scheme which are available online.

Powered by