Southern Grampians Shire Council Logo
Skip Links

Temporary and Mobile Food Premises

If you operate a food van, food stall, food vending machines or a drinking water carting business you can register or notify council, renew your registration, and lodge statements of trade online through Streatrader. This is a single state-wide registration and notification scheme for temporary and mobile food premises and makes it easier for food businesses and community groups as they no longer require multiple registrations to operate in different council districts.

Streatrader Statement of Trade (SOT) require to be submitted 5 days prior to trading.
If you are unable to access Streatrader, contact Council's Environmental Health Officer on (03) 5573 0256

For more information go to the Department of Health & Human Services Food Safety website.

Environmental Health Department
1 Market Place
Hamilton Vic 3300
Phone (03) 5573 0256

  • Barwon South Western Council’s Temporary Food Premises Guidelines (Add link)
  • So You Want to Run a Food Business (Add link)
Powered by